The Just Transition Fund is on a mission to create opportunity for the communities hardest hit by the coal industry’s decline. They help build resilient communities by promoting equitable, inclusive, and low-carbon practices, resulting in positive results for the cities they serve.
As a grant maker, convener, and catalyst, The Just Transition Fund supports local innovators and community advocates in building diverse and resilient economies and helps transition them toward a prosperous future away from the coal industry.
From the Navajo Nation to Appalachia, The Just Transition Fund is there to supply direct transitional support and help plan for a sustainable long-term financial future for both the individual and the community.
The Just Transition Fund is seeking a Director of Communications to expand the reach and awareness of the Fund’s services and increase the visibility of their work among a range of audiences.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and lead a sophisticated marketing strategy to reach defined target audiences with high impact messages that move audiences to action.
- Collaborate with the leadership team to develop, optimize, measure and grow Just Transition Fund’s campaigns.
- Craft communications strategies that support Just Transition Fund’s programs and goals for growth, brand visibility, and impact.
- Lead content marketing strategy and oversee content development across a wide variety of formats and channels, including video, infographic, blog, podcast, slide deck, and other formats for email, website, social media, fundraising materials, and more.
- Oversee and participate in execution of digital marketing ad spend, including paid social, search, display, and partner channels.
- Explore, test, and iterate new communications technologies and platforms.
DRiWaterstone is proud to lead this search on behalf of the Just Transition Fund.