Wellspring Philanthropic Fund (WPF) is a private grantmaking foundation dedicated to advancing the realization of human rights and social and economic justice for all people. Their work is rooted in respect for the dignity and worth of every human being.
WPF’s priority is to promote the realization of human rights and access to economic and social justice – including racial, gender, and economic. WPF is focused on expanding the voices, dignity, and interests of the most vulnerable communities, including women, children, people living in poverty, people of color, people with disabilities, LGBTQI people, and those affected by armed conflict and mass atrocities.
Wellspring is looking for a Knowledge and Digital Workplace Officer to deliver on Wellspring’s vision for its information, knowledge, and digital workplace by driving engagement across the foundation, encouraging adoption of collaboration and document management tools, and ensuring an experience that is centered on user needs and abilities. Specific qualifications include:
- Managing, configuring, implementing, designing, building, and migrating: Collaboration & Communication Technologies (e.g. O365, google, Exchange, Teams), Network and Cloud Storage (e.g. Box, OneDrive).
- Demonstrated track record of developing effective relationships across all levels of an organization and with diverse internal customer groups.
- Demonstrated ability to support major initiatives across a diverse, multicultural environment.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and manage simple to moderately complex projects including initiatives with multiple delivery partners and/or technology scope.
- Understands and values social justice, including racial and gender equity as an organizational operating principle – and is committed to continued learning on issues related to race, gender, equity, diversity, and inclusion.
- Masters or bachelor’s degree in Library Science, Knowledge Management, Records Management, Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- PMP certification desired.
- UX certification desired.
How to apply:
Development Resources, inc. is leading this search for Wellspring Philanthropic Fund. All of DRiWaterstone’s searches can be viewed at https://driwaterstonehc.com//available-positions/.