Since 1999, Monex USA (formerly TempusFX) has provided corporate clients with the best foreign exchange (FX) and international payment solutions in the industry. Monex USA guides thousands of clients, from a broad spectrum of industry sectors, through the intricacies of the currency markets. Their unique market insight is widely recognized in main-line business media such as The Wall Street Journal, Reuters, Bloomberg, and CNBC. In 2010, Monex USA proudly became part of Monex Group, one of the world’s largest commercial FX providers, to further expand their place in the global market.
Monex USA seamlessly delivers industry leading foreign exchange and international payment solutions across the globe – in the US as Monex USA and in Europe as Monex Europe – all part of the global Monex group, one of the world’s largest commercial foreign exchange providers. Headquartered in Washington, DC, and together with global affiliates, Monex USA has leveraged a combined annual FX volume over $150B to help more than 40,000 clients from a broad range of industries successfully navigate the global currency markets.
Monex USA seeks a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to lead the charge of the organization’s technological needs. This individual will examine the short- and long-term needs of the Monex USA and utilize capital (on agreement with the Board) to make IT investments designed to help the organization reach its objectives. The CTO reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). Key qualifications include:
- Previous experience of working within a regulated investment firm or strong equivalent demonstrable knowledge within a relevant financial services firm.
- Knowledge of the regulatory environment in which payment firms operate.
- Knowledge of payments, FX, and derivatives.
- Cultivates an environment of psychological safety, innovation, creativity, and increased productivity.
- Credibility in dealing with clients and colleagues across a complex organization with different cultures and geographies.
- Coordinate with counterparts in the sister companies located in the UK and Mexico..
- Strong interpersonal, client relationship, influencing, and communication skills.
- Demonstrated professional acumen, integrity, discretion, credibility, resilience, and trustworthiness.
- Commercially focused, operationally strong, and strategically responsive.
- Strong contributor to the overall success of the business who ensures that all aspects of their work help the company achieve excellent long term client satisfaction.
DRiWaterstone Human Capital is leading this search for Monex USA. To learn more please visit https://driwaterstonehc.com/available-positions/. To apply, visit https://driwaterstonehc.com/submit-resume/